Devices on network are unable to connect or are often kicked off the network.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-11 22:29:04
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.5

Just set up my new AX1500 and devices on the network are unable to connect. My Amazon Show is about 25 ft from the router on the same floor and does not show anything beyond the "connecting screen". My iPhone shows the message "Unable to join the network "xxxx"" but shows the network as being full strength. Other devices are on the network seem to be stable enough but the handful of devices don't seem to be able to get an IP address asigned or something. Help please? I have people working from home and doing school. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices on network are unable to connect or are often kicked off the network.
2021-04-12 17:25:29
When replacing a router and using the same SSID as the old router, many times you need to delete (forget) the network on the device and then reenter it even if the same password is used. Also it is a good to restart the router after changes are made to the settings.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 362

Replies: 1

Related Articles