Realtek Driver for TP-Link Adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-19 13:28:49 - last edited 2021-04-19 13:35:09
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I recently bought Archer T3U Mini Wireless Adapter and while searching for drivers I found this website (http://deviceinbox.com) where one can check drivers using vendor and product ID, i.e. VID_2357&PID_012D (T3U). I found this Realtek driver which the site says to support Archer T3U: v.1030.40.0128.2019 (supported devices list). Would you recommend it?

Best regards,

Vinicius

Options
2 Reply
Re:Realtek Driver for TP-Link Adapter
2021-04-20 17:56:58

@vinijdc 

Given it is a third-party site I would be cautious. However, if you find the chipset the adapter is based on you can use the drivers that are released for the manufacturer which for the Archer T3U is based on the Realtek RTL8812BU chipset.

Options
Re:Realtek Driver for TP-Link Adapter
2021-04-20 18:34:37

Hi Tony,

Thank you for replying.

Well, I got cold feet about deviceinbox and didn't download it. Then I found out that Snappy Driver had already installed the very same driver on my computer two days ago.

I had some connection issues such as very low speed, random disconnections, etc. After I enabled TLS on Windows Register, it is working just fine.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4577

Replies: 2

Related Articles