Stability problem with guest network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-01 19:01:08
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

Hello,

I have a stability problem with my router (C6v2) as soon as I activate the guest network, the wifi router must be restarted at lease once a day (power off and start)

If I don't do that, the guests can't connect to the internet (if I am lucky). If I am not lucky the normal network (normal wifi) doesn't work anymore.

I have activated the automatic reboot and since it is activated the normal network seems to be fine (I have problems with it once a week)  (while the guest network still has problems).

I have made tests with the 5 and 2.4 Ghz and with only 2.4 Ghz but I still have the problem.

Can you please tell me what I can do?

Before activating the guest network, I had no problem (I had to restart about once a week), but i need the guest network for isolation (domotic) and guest users that can't access the internal network.

Thank you

Marc

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 0

Related Articles