p9 mesh slow internet upstairs hardly reach 20 mb and dns hijaching problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-12 12:23:39
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 build 20201228 rel. 55057

last few months i have a lot of problems with the internet connection upstairs we have a 1GB package from caiway but it hardly reaches 20 mb a few months ago i did not have any problems with that also the internet connection downstair decreassed alot. When i do a test it also says that i am a risk to DNS hijacking. i didn't have these problems erlyer i had a minimum of 200 mb a second upstairs and i was'nt a risk of DNS hijacking. What can i do to increase the internet upstairs again en how can i protect myself from DNS hijacking. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:p9 mesh slow internet upstairs hardly reach 20 mb and dns hijaching problem
2021-05-14 16:27:08

@todal i also had the same problem on my pc in settings for my internter. I do found the problem on pc but can't find it for phone or the mesh system i did al lot of research and jou have to change the primaire end secondaire dns server to a other dns server like google (primaire 8.8.8.8 and secondaire to 8.8.4.4) somehow did it not work for mij phone or my mech system.

Options