Archer a7 not connecting to internet. Lights turning off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-24 22:28:02
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My router is weak and coming on and off from the internet. When I reboot the lights start to show, green, until the last one for the wifi signal turn orange and never change to green. And then all the lights turn off. If I see the wifi signal and all the lights green and try to login thru the app the wifi light turn orange and the app says no internet connection.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer a7 not connecting to internet. Lights turning off
2021-05-27 11:48:56

@Kgj 

Some things to check or do:

• Be sure you are using the power adapter that came with the router.
  • Connect a PC direct to the modem bypassing the router to see if you have good service and the speed you are paying for.
  • Power cycle all. Power off the modem, router and PC and wait a few minutes, power up the modem and wait for it to stabilize, then power up the router and wait for it to stabilize, then power up the PC, and then test.
  • Check to see the router's network settings for the WAN IP has a valid IP address. If zeros you need to correct it.
  • Do a factory reset.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 850

Replies: 1