working remotely

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

working remotely

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
working remotely
working remotely
2021-08-14 21:07:50
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I want to know how to setup a Tp Link AC1750 (archer a7) in USA as a vpn then to connect from it with another router...meaning, I have a TP LINK AC1750 (archer a7) router setup in Florida and I have a second one for travel, I want to setup an open vpn to get the Florida ip address in the second router so whenever I leave USA for any other country I'll always have the Florida Ip address...I don't know if it does make sense...one person told me that it will work if I use openvpn server in the one in the State and onpenvpn client in the one I'll travel with...can you please help me? 

Thank you In advance....

Options
1 Reply
Re:working remotely
2021-08-15 13:47:06

@f1lc0n 

I understand what you are trying to do. You want it to look like you are in Florida no mater where you are in the world.

The openvpn site would be where you can find info on what you want to do. Google "openvpn server' or see https://openvpn.net/access-server/ as a starting point.  They also have a forum.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 1

Related Articles