Unable to Access Internet
Hello I am hoping someone can help me.
I am unable to access the internet with the Archer A7 V5. Internet runs fine when connected directly to the modem via cat6 ethernet cable. The router logs don't show any errors. I've had the router for about 2 years and this just happened all of a sudden a few days ago This is what I've tried:
1. Unplugging the modem, plugged back in, verified all LEDs are solid
2. Tested the ISP by connecting the PC directly to the modem (able to access internet)
3. On the web login, I checked internet status and indicates it is connected to the internet
4. Cloned PC's MAC address
5. Rebooted modem and reconnected coaxial cable
6. Enabled get IP address using unicast DHCP
7. Set the primary DNS to 184.108.40.206 and secondary to 220.127.116.11
I've tried these steps numerous times and am still not able to access the internet with a cat6 ethernet cable connected directly from the pc to the router (which is connected to the modem).
Any advice would be much appreciated.