Password works on iPad but not iPhone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-22 01:37:42
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My tp-link password works for signing into the Tether app on my iPad (and for signing into this site), but on my iPhone I get an invalid password error when trying to open Tether.  I have verified that the passwords are identical on both devices.  Any suggestions?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Password works on iPad but not iPhone
2021-08-23 08:21:33

@Pknight 

May I know what is the iOS version and Tether app version? We will soon confirm.

Is the login password mixed with numbers, letters, and special symbols? What if you make it as simple as possible, will you be able to login via Tether app on iPhone? BTW, are you able to login via web browser on iPhone?

Options
Re:Password works on iPad but not iPhone
2021-08-24 21:56:56

@Pknight if you used password save in apple and changed it with one of your devices go to Password type name your looking for in the one that don't work compare it to working password app. If different just select edit in upper right corner and put right password or email into it accept and login. If it's cracked maybe your update isn't working correctly and settings are wrong 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 440

Replies: 2