I UNDERSTAND THAT THE TP LINK ROUTERS ARE VULNERABLE FOR EASY ATTACK. MINE IS A TP-LINK_940 BUT.....

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I UNDERSTAND THAT THE TP LINK ROUTERS ARE VULNERABLE FOR EASY ATTACK. MINE IS A TP-LINK_940 BUT.....

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-27 05:57:18
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: NO INFORMATION IS GIVEN FOR THIS ROUTER

I don't know if this is the correct model number because the field is required for a post and my mod # does not include the drop down list but the looks are very similar...So..Does this vulnerability include all and my router/s? The community mostly does not identify my router nor my password vulnerability. Your reply would be deeply appreciated. Also if it in fact is included, do you know a web site patch address to download and correct it?

Options
1 Reply
Re:I UNDERSTAND THAT THE TP LINK ROUTERS ARE VULNERABLE FOR EASY ATTACK. MINE IS A TP-LINK_940 BUT.....
2021-10-27 18:30:52

@nolaserv 

What is the model name printed on the label on the back of the unit?  What vunlerbility are talking about?  Can you provide a resouse for your claim or concern?

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! Get Started Here!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 1

Related Articles