Firmware change log?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Firmware change log?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Firmware change log?
Firmware change log?
2021-11-06 05:39:00
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Does TP-Link publish a firmware change log webpage so as to inform users what features or bugs were addressed? Can't find one. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Firmware change log?
2021-11-06 12:59:08 - last edited 2021-11-06 13:08:14

@FixMacs 

I usually try to read about updates for my AX1800 here:  https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-ax1800/#Firmware

I see you have the AX1800.  So do I.   Are you referring to the update that just came through to the router this week?   I don't see it on the website yet.  I don't know why, but sometimes the updates hit the router before they're listed on the website.  But within the router's firmware update page, there's usually a link to 'see whats new' before you install it.

BTW,I see you listed yours as version 1.  Mine says its hardware version 1.20 so be sure to double check your version before installing firmware.  I normally just wait for the router to tell me there's a new version available. 

Options
Re:Firmware change log?
2021-11-08 02:38:24

@FixMacs Thanks for your note. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 503

Replies: 2

Related Articles