What router Models or Product Line support Facebook, Instagram (or both) Login?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-17 12:51:37 - last edited 2022-01-18 20:10:12
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v1

I cannot find a list of what produc ts support either or both Facebook and / or Instagram.

Please psot a link, document, etc...

Thanks

Options
6 Reply
Re:What router Models or Product Line support Facebook, Instagram (or both) Login?
2022-01-18 20:13:46

@DrBobTech 

What specifically are you looking for?  Facebook portal or Facebook Wifi?

Options
Re:What router Models or Product Line support Facebook, Instagram (or both) Login?
2022-01-19 03:45:05 - last edited 2022-01-19 03:46:36

@Carl 
Hi, Thanks for the reply.

We are wanting Facebook WiFi, please...

It may be a good idea to let us search the website for these since the feature is being heavily advertsied here in the USA.

I searched and searched... :/

Thanks is advance for your help.

Options
2022-01-19 17:13:36

@DrBobTech 

The problem is that we do not normal create splash pages or compatiblity lists for products that support a 3rd party feature.  If you look at our compatiblity list they are all for features that are specific to TP-Link products.   For Facebook WiFi right now i only know of one model that supports it and the was the the Archer C50 V4 and up, as that is the only product we have a FAQ about.  The FAQ is specifically about the C50 V4 which is not sold in the US but i did check the V5 and under the Guest network the setting is also there for Facebook WiFi.  I don't currently have a list for any other models that may support this feature.  I will check if the HQ has one I can provide. 

Options
2022-01-19 17:59:05

@Carl Wow, thanks. I guess someone needs to tell Facebook to stop advertising it to businesses. LOL
The TP-Link is listed as the Top Most Compatible Routers and Access Points for compatibility.

I guess someone somme place is screwing up !

Thanks anyway....

Options
2022-01-24 18:15:28

@DrBobTech 

I reached out to the system team I was told the following:

For Omada SDN solution, Facebook authentication is supported as long as EAP + Controller is used no matter which router is.

For SOHO products, only C50 v4 supports Facebook authentication.

Options
2022-01-25 02:12:35
Okay, great. Thanks for all the trouble. I have the information at hand. Have a great week! Thank you again...
Options