Login Failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Login Failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Login Failed
Login Failed
2022-04-28 23:53:22 - last edited 2022-05-24 06:57:42
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

For some reason my Tether app keeps saying "Failed Login. Try again" every time I try to log into my Archer A6 router. I am not connected and in a different location but it was working 30 minutes ago and I was able to login and suddenly it's not anymore. It does say it's online.

I can't figure it out

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Login Failed -Solution
2022-05-24 06:57:38 - last edited 2022-05-24 06:57:42

Hello @CalBree 

If you can't login to your TP-Link router on the Tether, please follow the guide below to troubleshoot:

What if Tether failed to login to my TP-Link product?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Login Failed
2022-04-29 19:26:49
UPDATE: even when I am connected to the wifi it still won’t allow me to login
Options
Re:Login Failed -Solution
2022-05-24 06:57:38 - last edited 2022-05-24 06:57:42

Hello @CalBree 

If you can't login to your TP-Link router on the Tether, please follow the guide below to troubleshoot:

What if Tether failed to login to my TP-Link product?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 586

Replies: 2

Related Articles