Deco AX3600 Whole Home Mesh Issues with Teams and Zoom meetings after 1.1.0 firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco AX3600 Whole Home Mesh Issues with Teams and Zoom meetings after 1.1.0 firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-29 18:45:03 - last edited 2022-06-29 18:46:08
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

I have a Deco AX3600 Mesh system I bought at Costco.  I know it is similar to X68 and w7200.  The sticker at the bottom of the unit tells me version is US/1.6, however in the web interface login it tells me the model is X3600(1.0). So I am not certain if the Hardware version is 1 or 1.6.

The Deco system recently had a firmware upgrade to 1.1.0 Build 20220530 Rel. 38621.  Since this upgrade Teams and Zoom meetings have been having audio drop issues and video lag issues.  Nothing else was changed in the system except for the firmware update.  The system is currently in Access Point mode, and I have disabled Fast Roaming and Beamforming as suggested in another Teams and Zoom issue thread. None of these have resolved the issues with these particular meeting apps.  I do not seem to have any other internet connectivity issues.  

Is anyone having similar issues?  If so, have you been able to resolve these issues? 

Is there an updated firmware that will be released to fix this issue?

I work from home and this issue is making the system unusable for me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco AX3600 Whole Home Mesh Issues with Teams and Zoom meetings after 1.1.0 firmware upgrade
2022-06-29 21:49:42

@Silverhalide 

So you may have to actually log a ticket with TP Link on this one as I have the exact same unit, did the update over the weekend and have not experienced any issues. My girlfriend and I are on Teams all day, everyday for work and have not experienced anything that you have described (or at least if she has she has not let me know).

Wonder if it may have something to do with being in AP mode as I am in Mesh mode with the system setup as the router (not AP). Is there a way you could potentially switch to the router mode and see if that resolves the issue?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 537

Replies: 1