TP-LINK AX3000 WI-FI 6 PCIE adapter in disguise?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-08 20:41:29
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ARCHER TX3000E ver.: 2.0

Hi,

I have today received my new TP-Link WI-FI AX3000E ver.: 2.0 Adapter as a replacement for my now old TP-LINK Archer T9E adapter.

I no longer wanted to wait for the Archer AXE5400, TXE75E adapter to go on sale on the Internet in Europe.

It was a challenge to get it to work until I decided to open up the adapter and reinsert the Intel Wi-fi card. Then it installed itself and was on the internet faster than I managed to register it.

When I opened the adapter and subsequently looked up under WI-FI and in Device Manager, I noticed that it said Intel WI-FI 6E AX210 (160Mhz).

Q: Have I bought an Archer AXE5400, TXE75E in disguise as an AX3000, ver. 2 ,because it is equipped with an Intel WI-FI 6E AX210 card and not as it is advertised with an Intel WI-FI 6 AX200 card?

I am satisfied with the purchase, as the adapter is now future-proof some years ahead. Now I just need to find the optimal location of the antenna base.

Right now, I can't take advantage of the latest features, as my internet provider only provides customers with a max 801.11AC (WI-FI 5 ) router. 

OS system: Windows 11 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-LINK AX3000 WI-FI 6 PCIE adapter in disguise?
2022-09-15 07:29:47

Insert the adapter into a USB port on your laptop directly. that the normal message and that means of the authentic content material are left intact whilst the wording is modified significantly.Click or (Network icon) on the mission bar, pick out your Wi-Fi network, and click on Connect. Note: In Windows XP, you want to shut the TP-LINK Utility earlier than the use of the Windows Wireless Utility. Select your Wi-Fi community from the utility window and click on Connect.

https://great-customer-service.com/
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 942

Replies: 1