Viki asian tv streaming i can log on said i have procy or vpn works on my old router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Viki asian tv streaming i can log on said i have procy or vpn works on my old router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-26 17:18:56 - last edited 2022-07-27 08:09:37
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: New just updated

I think you don't have my model up in box but I have a Archer ax11000 v1.4 new firmware update I updated new firmware to see if it would fix problems but no.

I use this app it worked on old router ac1900 ptplink but my new one doesn't the app is viki asian tv steaming service I can log on app and select a show but when it loads the movie it pops up proxy or vpn is detected but I know I have none of that on. I don't have firewall or anything on I was wondering if you could help me fix this problem I tried phones laptop smart TV nothing worked I put it back on old router and it works.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Viki asian tv streaming i can log on said i have procy or vpn works on my old router
2022-07-26 17:33:34

Hi  @Oo7peedeaj,

This is most likely a result of using a different DNS Server than that of your Previous Router. Many of our routers come with a connection to the TP-Link DNS Service to help ensure the security of your device and home network. This is one step that we have taken to protect users that do configure their networks securely. 

If you already have a DNS address/service that is working for the Viki Service from your old router, I would recommend using this as the DNS Setting for the New TP-Link Router. Also. Otherwise, there are many default DNS Services provided by companies such as Google that are readily available online.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 265

Replies: 1