Archer 6000 No Neighborhood Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-21 19:56:55
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20210719 rel.12163(5553)

I just upgraded my router's firmware to make sure it was up to date to add a Mesh extender, and now I cannot access my USB drive from my Mac that I have connected to the router. It worked perfectly before the update, and now I am getting messages that the network may not exist. In my control panel, the Neighborhood Newtwork option is selected, but there is no port assignmet like it used to have. It does register the USB drive that i have connected (My Book 750 GB), but I cannot access the drive from either of our Macs.

I should note, I recently updated to OS Monterey on my Mac as well, and my wife's is still running Catalina. She could access it as well before the TP-Link update to the router, but also can no longer access it. So I do not believe it has to do with the OS update on my device.

Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer 6000 No Neighborhood Network
2022-08-22 18:52:49

@WarbirdNut909,

Have you had the chance to look at your router settings to see if the USB sharing feature was toggled in the firmware update? This is also a good starting point for troubleshooting, as the router will tell you whether or not the USB devices is detected, and if you are sharing any of the folders on the drive.

Options