Remotely test internet speeds within Deco App for XE5300 - doesn't work! please fix. have to return.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Remotely test internet speeds within Deco App for XE5300 - doesn't work! please fix. have to return.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-30 18:08:27 - last edited 2022-10-09 11:07:10
Tags: #Feature Request #test internet speed
Model: Deco XE5300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please fix the ability to REMOTELY test internet speeds within your Deco app. it does not work.  Showing kbps and very slow, doesn't match other speed test solution (google, ookla).  I'm having to return 2 systems back to costco.  it works well with your X60 product.  I need the ability to ensure my different networks I have set up in differnt homes are up and running fine and fast.  When my guest question me, I need the ability to do a REMOTE internet speed test and then send them the screen shot of the good speeds.  I also left a similar review like on the retailer where I purchased Deco 5300.  I'm forced to buy the older X60, and not get the benefits of the 5300 and 6E.

Need to put back in "Test Internet Speed".  I know I can click on the Globe/Device name - but that is not working. 

image 20220714084348w

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 413

Replies: 0

Tags

Feature Request
test internet speed