TPLINK Chat Rep Useless. Reset TP-Link Password. I can log-in here. Can't log in to TPLink Acct

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TPLINK Chat Rep Useless. Reset TP-Link Password. I can log-in here. Can't log in to TPLink Acct

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-03 19:46:35
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

All,

I'm literally on a chat with a TP-Link Rep who is so ill-informed about TP Link products that s/he doesn't even know that there is a reset button on my router...so there's that...

I keep getting an error message when I try to login to my Tplinkwifi.net account. 

First, I get error messages that my password failed.  Then I reset my password. Then I get a message that my router isn't bound, so I put the router password in - yes, from the back of the router, and then I get an error message and then I get a login failed message

What gives?

JMcB

Options
1 Reply
Re:TPLINK Chat Rep Useless. Reset TP-Link Password. I can log-in here. Can't log in to TPLink Acct
2022-10-03 23:09:25

@JMcB 

Can you provide a screenshot of the login screen it is possible you are being prompted for a TP-Link ID not the admin credentials.  

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! Get Started Here!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 205

Replies: 1

Related Articles