Default Network Filter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Default Network Filter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Default Network Filter
Default Network Filter
2022-10-24 15:49:37
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

Just set up the new Deco network.  I can't seem to find a way to filter the entire network.  I see parental controls that apply to specific devices.  Is there not a filter option for the entire network?  Or a way to add new devices automatically to a profile?  For example, I want no device on my network to have access to adult web sites.  It seems as though I have to set this up everytime a new device logs in.  Please tell me I'm wrong.

Stan

Options
1 Reply
Re:Default Network Filter
2022-10-25 06:59:53

@Corsec I am afraid you are right and it needs to be manually set up every time when a new device logs in. And they do have Real-Time protection under HomeShield subscription though. I submitted the same feedback before and the support replied they do have a plan to support adding new devices automatically to a profile, but they can not guarantee when or no ETA. Hope this information help.

Options