UB400 Bluetooth adapter issues with Windows 11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-28 03:17:58

I have plugged in the UB400 into my USB port on my Windows 11 desktop to obtain Bluetooth capability. Under Bluetooth & devices, I do not see that bluetooth is enabled, and if I try and connect a device via bluetooth, it states that there is no bluetooth adapter on this device. In the device manager, there was no bluetooth device shown (I tried multiple USB ports and it is shown under USB devices but no BT adapter).

I then downloaded and installed the drivers form the website (I know they are for older Windows, but tried anyway) and now I see a Bluetooth device in Device Manager, but still unable to connect any device via Bluetooth. Also, I do not see the bluetooth option in settings or in the taskbar but there is one in Device Manager.  If I go to Bluetooth & devices -> Devices I see the device shown as "dongle".  i have restared multiple times, same results.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 822

Replies: 0

Related Articles