Packet loss when processing multiple requests?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-07 19:43:09
Model: Archer AX21  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20221125 rel.83530(5553)

So since I cannot necessarily pinpoint the problem I am hesitant to put a name to the problem. A little about my setup: I am hardwired in as is another computer in the same room and it is experienced on both setups. Basically, when I am in a discord call and playing a game like League of Legends/ Fortnite the opportunity for me to disconnect and my network to go haywire vastly increases. The difficult part about this is I cannot recreate it 100% of the time as it happens sporadically, but at least a couple times a day. I have restored default settings to the router and I have explored many different options like if QoS could assist in this, or port forwarding, I've even looked into replacing the coaxial cable as the middle prong is slightly bent, etc. 

What I am noticing is that if I remove the router from the equation, then things appear to be functioning fine. So while I haven't necessarily isolated it to the router being the root cause, it is looking increasingly likely.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Packet loss when processing multiple requests?
2022-12-12 08:14:51

@Spelunkeroo 

How is the AX21 connected to the network, is it working as the main router or in AP mode? Who is your internet provider?

When you remove it from the network and connect your computer directly to the provider's modem/router, or there is another wireless router? What is its model?

Are there any Onemesh extenders connecting to the AX21 network? Try to disable Onemesh if no.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 188

Replies: 1

Related Articles