Archer T4U Plus "Cannot find your adapter"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-01 18:37:57
Tags: #Windows 10
Model: Archer T4U Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1

I just put it on my pc, I tried many times to uninstall and reinstall the driver it still does not work.The connection works but only in 2.4ghz, I can't connect to the 5ghz network, and I think it has something to do with the driver not detecting the key.30926b8bc4c24357bb8f1c1f34c9fc6a

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T4U Plus "Cannot find your adapter"
2023-01-06 18:27:28

@MedineAmouk,

Try to use the drivers that are available for download from the support site as there have been a few updates for the device. When the original T4U was released, there was a documented behavior that is somewhat similar that was fixed in an update. It is possible that the driver you are using is outdated.

Something that can often trip people up is that there are compatibilities that exist between your motherboard and adapter, please make an effort to update your motherboard and PC to the latest version, as some devices have needed updates to accommodate newer technologies such as 5Ghz. 

Lastly, try uninstalling, restarting the PC, plugging the adapter in, and then restarting again. This will allow your PC to check what devices are currently connected.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1015

Replies: 1

Tags

Windows 10