Different types of adapters

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-05 09:34:45

The conversation was literally about playing while plugged in and you commented about the battery running out. Either you chose a really weird place to voice your complaint or you're trolling.The exact adapter I have. I mainly got it just to take strain off of the cord/USB port while charging just to be safe.

The conversation was literally about playing while plugged in and you commented about the battery running out. Either you chose a really weird place to voice your complaint or you're trolling.

Seriously I've never had an issue with the regular cable. Would really like to see how people are holding it for a 90 degree cable to be essential.

I started with one of these then moved over to a usb cable where the 90 degree bend goes sideways instead and I like it even more - it runs along the top of the deck then drops off at the back but it’s at a much nicer angle, it doesn’t get in the way so much and you can lie the deck down while it’s charging.

yah that's why i've held off. i figure it's only a matter of time before someone makes a 180* adapter that fits the deck.

my fantasy is someone makes a 180* adapter usbc hub. 180 the usbc and headphone jack, and add a hdmi output, usbc power input, and 2 type A usbc jacks. solves every shortcoming, and there's enough space back there to do it.

The charging protocol (USB Power Delivery/PD) is negotiated by the device with the charger, so if a cable somehow interferes with that (it shouldn't as long as it's USB-C to C), then a charge would not be able to start.

The cable itself doesn't prevent overcharging or participate in that handshake. Deck for example slows the charge down as it gets close to full, and will avoid charging when at the top end.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Different types of adapters
2023-02-01 05:36:11

the powerline rate will drop to the lowest one’s rate when using different AV adapters together, and in rare cases, it may cause unstable or pairing issues because  of the low powerline rate.

Options