Automatic Network Optimization / Self-Healing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-08 07:32:29
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

For a product that is being marketed as "fast. stable. everywhere" and also with "self-healing technology" I would say it's a must to have automatic network optimization / self-healing for the wifi network. The marketing is misleading!

But this is a feature that was requested and still not implemented and it wasn't even accepted as per https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/275332

Why would the product not tell me at LEAST when the network is not optimal anymore? I have to go there and scan when I realize my 5GHz TRI-BAND network is slow,  sometimes even 5-10 minutes after a network optimization (just like other users on this forum experienced) and the network is already not optimal anymore. 

I have Deco X90, I used Deco M5 in the past, but I get the feeling that M5 was more stable than the newer X90... This doesn't look good, it feels like it's going downhill.

There are all these features in the app, but they just scratch the surface. It feels like you guys are not thinking about your customers, only about marketing.. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 141

Replies: 0

Related Articles