Tx3000e keeps losing connection to Wi-Fi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-25 01:05:44
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I recently put the Archer TX3000E in a build and it will intermittently drop connectivity. It usually happens about 1-2 times an hour without any correlations as to what is happening. My isp router stays up and is ping able from other devices. The device stays unable to connect to network, for 15 seconds to 2 minutes. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, I have downloaded and installed the most recent drivers. I have scrubbed the drivers off then attempted a reinstall. Has anyone experienced this and have any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tx3000e keeps losing connection to Wi-Fi
2023-01-26 00:03:22

@Oxideplayer,

Do you know if your device is dropping an internet connection, or dropping its connection to the network?

Are you able to tell if the connection drops on both the 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz connections?

If the connection is entirely dropped, is the network adapter still recognized as active in your network settings? Also, please make sure that you have disabled the onboard wireless feature of the motherboard if it has it.

You may try to set up a guest network, as these have traditionally only been 2.4Ghz signals, and see if the behavior follows there.

If your router supports them, you may be able to gather the logs during the disconnect to help determine what the cause may have been.

Lastly, if you were previously connected to the same network, make sure that you forget the network settings, as it could have conflicting settings that are causing the issue. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 217

Replies: 1