Parental Controls By Time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-16 23:45:06

I'm trying to set up parental controls by TIME, for one device in my home. 

At the top of the chart, the hours of the day begin with 12am. 
Each successive row is the consecutive hour. So 12am, 1am, 2am, etc.

All normal until you get to 11pm, where the chart ends at 12PM, instead of 12am (or, 11:59). If I want to allow internet access until midnight it doesn't work! It will indicate that the allowed time will end at noon, NOT midnight.

As you can see in the screenshot below, trying to allow a device online from 12pm (NOON) through 12am (MIDNIGHT) won't work. It says on the right side of the screen that the device can access internet from 12pm thru 12pm 🤷‍♀️

Any work arounds? I reached out to support and they were no help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls By Time
2023-05-13 21:41:24
I just looked at mine, because I use this feature on my daughter. I had to LAUGH! You are correct, mine says 12 AM to 12 AM, so they appeared to fix it, but they changed pm BOTH, to AM'S Well, I turn my daughters off at 11 pm, when the day comes I need to change it, maybe they will have learned to tell time by then. LOL Best wishes to you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Related Articles