Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Parental Control not working, blacklist, etc.
Parental Control
By Orlando_M_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Parental controls not working properly. I set "bedtime" for two devices to be blocked during that duration. Instead of just blocking those two devices, it blocked almost all connected devices. Plus, i
Parental Control
By Kynomad · Latest post 2024-03-07 03:42:06 by Sunshine
0Helpful
120Views
3Replies
After blocking a Xbox series S on my network when I unblocked the device it is connected to the network and I can ping interally but am not able to get the device to connect to the internet I've tried
Parental Control
By Robobird · Latest post 2024-03-02 19:24:09 by mayoralito
0Helpful
102Views
1Replies
We've used homeshield for over a year without issue, but all of a sudden, it is blocking nearly everything, including all of my teens' homework, textbooks, test prep, etc... the only filter applied is
HomeShieldParental Control
0Helpful
107Views
0Replies
Hello, I was just looking at trying to block a few sites across all devices on my network on my Archer AX-6000. I'm not finding much online or poking through the settings on the local router admin pag
Parental ControlAccess Controlblocking
By AComfortableDev · Latest post 2024-01-05 01:30:47 by ArcherC8
2Helpful
268Views
3Replies
Community, I have a young gamer in my home and he spends hours upon hours on his games. He is currently connected to my network via my 5Ghz band. He has 4 devices he can use at any given time. I would
Bandwidth Control/QoSParental ControlFeature Request
By Mark8519 · Latest post 2024-01-02 02:24:38 by Mark8519
0Helpful
136Views
2Replies
Did anyone else get a "You have used all of your internet time" yesterday on a profile that doesn't have time limits? I also tried to access my profiles on the tether app and got "failed" until this m
Parental Control
By JaShof · Latest post 2023-12-27 02:43:25 by Sunshine
0Helpful
145Views
1Replies
Using the router only, what categories can I block without breaking gameplay/comms? Trying to block anything related to adult content. I understand it can slip in different ways (e.g. someone sharing
Parental Control
By Barbs · Latest post 2023-11-24 02:12:47 by Barbs
1Helpful
162Views
2Replies
good day. I saw an old locked post on forum where another user was looking for help with their settings for guest network access time. I have a similar situation with slightly different hardware (Arch
Parental ControlAccess Control
By NickoG · Latest post 2023-11-24 01:02:54 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
188Views
1Replies
I have an Archer A7 set as the main router and several WR940N's set as access points and wired to the network. I have a USB thumb drive on the Archer for file sharing. I have a laptop in my shop that
Parental ControlAccess Control
By BDuplan · Latest post 2023-11-06 19:59:08 by Riley_S
0Helpful
169Views
3Replies