AX73 Client List sorting, printing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-18 17:56:19
Tags: #Feature Request #Client List
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Have had Netgear and Asus routers and have always been able to view the client list and sort by IP address, MAC, etc.  I don't see anything in the TPLink interface for this router nor on the Tether application that comes close or do anything.  I can't easily find devices without slowly scrolling throught the list which on my computer is in light blue on white background making this even harder.

I even tried copy and paste into a text editor but the results are not very promising.

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX73 Client List sorting, printing
2023-02-21 18:04:09

@Rcarter515,

I know that this is something that we had seen requested for our Deco app, and after passing this along to the development team, the feature was added to the app. I will pass your feedback along to see the viability of adding the feature. 

What I would recommend is using the web version of the interface, and copying and pasting the tables that you need into an excel worksheet, as this will bring the proper formatting allowing you to sort the columns that you need.

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options
2023-06-25 21:57:37
Did you ever find a way to print the client list?
Options
2023-06-25 23:37:36

@Rcarter515 Only by using the suggested method of copying from the web interface into Excel.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 496

Replies: 3

Tags

Feature Request
Client List
Related Articles