Archer AX11000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX11000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer AX11000
Archer AX11000
2023-03-21 02:26:03
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had an incident today where my router suddenly lost internet.  I tried to look throughout the ui but could not find anything that would clue me into what happened. Is there anyway to view the router's logs to uncover what might have caused the 10 min blip? I'm also disappointed in security and tracking in home care. I'd like to be able to dig into the information further and see what is getting blocked with details. I'd also like more details with the sites accessed. Date/Time stamps would be helpful along with any other information that can be provided from the requests. I purchased this router due to the rave reviews about advanced features.  I do like the QoS features, priority and control over devices. There's just a lot missing from the details for advanced users and no log info. Can this be added in a future update? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer AX11000
2023-03-24 17:35:48

@SudoDevNull,

The Router Logs are available in the Advanced > System Tab, is there information missing that you are expecting to see or would like to have logged to the UI?

For HomeCare requests, our team can forward this to our development team for future consideration; however, the more detailed the request is, the more likely it will be considered. I do know that there are a lot of developments being made to our security platforms for future release, so if you have any recommendations for features, I would be more than happy to forward them on.

Options
Re:Archer AX11000
2023-03-24 22:17:54

@Riley_S 

Thank you!!! The log information was helpful!

I'm surprised that was not readily available via a Google search. I will think more about ideas for enhanced security features and respond back. 

Really appreciate your time and support. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 2

Related Articles