Unblock my own iPhone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unblock my own iPhone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Unblock my own iPhone
Unblock my own iPhone
2023-03-26 11:36:12
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.6.5 Build 20230110 Re. 41561

1, I was checking what devices were clients of each Deco M5 yesterday and noticed there were two "unidentified devices" as clients on one M5. I blocked them. I also noticed an "unblock" option, but I can't find that again. Meanwhile, my iPhone sees the network but "Unable to join the network". I think I blocked my own phone! How do I unblock it??

2. Has the Deco app been updated such that my original User Guide hardly applies anymore? Pictures of the various screens don't seem to match.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Unblock my own iPhone
2023-03-26 13:11:32

@Cuebeb I re-set the network settings on the phone and am back on. Somehow, the name of the iphone had gotten deleted. Still wondering about 2. above.

Options
2023-03-27 07:10:13

@Cuebeb Hi, welcome to the community.

Ever since Deco APP has been updated to 3. x.x, there has been a great change of the UI.

You could view the APP guide here:

The connected clients of each Deco could be viewed under the "Manage Your Decos" part.

And you could get the latest APP updated news here:

Deco APP 3.3.0

For the ”block“issue, I have seen a similar description once before:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/602910

Is it quite like yours?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-03-27 13:20:01

@David-TP Kind sir;

I have the latest version of the Deco app and I found the Unblock list, but your steer to the Rev 3.0 App Guide is invaluable.

Thanks very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 3