Frequent, Random Restarts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-12 04:52:37
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2 Build 20221128 rel.45807(5553)

I've been using this router for 2 years with few issues. Two days ago, I lost internet connection (Solid Red LED). I restarted the modem and router, and all was good. Then one day ago, the solid red LED appeared, but restarting the modem and router did not work. I had an internet connection when the PC was hard-wired to the modem, but when the modem was hard-wired to the router WAN port and PC hardwired to router LAN, I could not get the internet. Tried numerous fixes to no avail, however, at some point, I got an internet connection while the PC was hardwired to the router LAN port. Once that occurred and I could get into the AX11000 dashboard and checked for firmware updates (mine was current).

The problem seemed solved for one hour, although I have no idea why. Then, the router randomly restarted. Now it restarts every few minutes or for more than an hour.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Frequent, Random Restarts
2023-04-12 17:55:13

@cohland 

Can you share details on who your ISP is? if you ISP is a cable provider this could be the solution for you.

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! Get Started Here!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 157

Replies: 1

Related Articles