AX1800 limiting bandwith to my company (work) laptop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-12 14:54:20

I have AX1800 router and mesh network setup at home using deco M4 devices. The issue is, whether I use work laptop (just this one device), I get download speeds bellow 0,8 Mbps although I have 30 Mbps bandwith from my internet provider. Other devices on the network, it doesn't matter if I am using router network or mesh network, LAN or wifi, will get around 20-30 Mbps. It is just this one company laptop, which is unable to work faster. I have tried to connect via cable directly from router or wifi, but I get the same results. When I am connecting on work laptop through a hotspot on my mobile phone, I get speeds up to 40 Mbps, so it seems wifi in the laptop isn't broken, nor there is any limit of internet traffic through company policy.

I have tried to check various setting to check if I am not limiting the traffic to this device through my network, but I couldn't find any setting on the router, which may restrict the speed to my laptop.

Any idea what can be the issue?

Thank you

Options