Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

i have 2 tl840n in my home, one upstairs (route mode) and one downstairs (AP mode), however there are many interference from many devices such as my one neighbour wifi which has 4 wifi ( all of them a
Access Point ModeBandwidth Control/QoS
By KappaLenny · Latest post 12 hours ago by jra11500
0Helpful
35Views
2Replies
I recently installed the Archer 5400 AXE5400. Everything is connected fine except for the TV with AmazonFirestick. The streams keep buffering for a very long time and sometimes the connection gets los
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By Bluesters · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Bluesters
0Helpful
83Views
2Replies
I am trying to find ways to set up bandwidth limiting for my AX4400, I've tried going to Clients but all I can see if how to edit the name of the device, I've tried setting up a guest nework and but I
Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoS
By FyzicalRuston · Latest post 2024-03-26 22:30:48 by terziyski
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Archer AX50, Googlefiber 1g up 1g down, Upload speed wont go over 30mb. Already disconnected and reboot, duplex is at full 1000mb, QoS has been set to 999MB UL and 999MB DL, removed home security, con
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestPort ForwardingAccess Controlupload speed
0Helpful
38Views
0Replies
How come there is no Bandwidth Control for Archer AX50? The QoS Application/Device Priority does not serve the purpose of regulating the high-bandwidth consumption of some specific devices and therefo
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By Alfrick · Latest post 2024-01-29 10:25:52 by terziyski
0Helpful
222Views
3Replies
Community, I have a young gamer in my home and he spends hours upon hours on his games. He is currently connected to my network via my 5Ghz band. He has 4 devices he can use at any given time. I would
Bandwidth Control/QoSParental ControlFeature Request
By Mark8519 · Latest post 2024-01-02 02:24:38 by Mark8519
0Helpful
120Views
2Replies
It seems that certain older routers include these features, but unfortunately, the one I currently have does not. After a chat with a representative, I was informed that my existing router lacks these
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoSFirmware UpdateAccess Control
0Helpful
120Views
0Replies
i got the AXE87000 ( AXE95 ), my MacStudio is my main computer/device that is slow on some sites and faster on others. my speeds are showing pretty much 100%-150% faster data. my MacbookPro is faster,
Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoSWDS/Range Extender ModePort Forwarding
0Helpful
131Views
0Replies
As many others have reported, the internet WiFi speed is terrible for the router. I have Spectrum 1Gbps service. If I direct-connect (hardwire) to the router I can get speeds over 900Mbps, but when I
Wi-Fi 6EBandwidth Control/QoSWi-Fi 7Spectrum
0Helpful
188Views
0Replies
I have an odd issue when using mobile devices (iPhone 14, iPad Pro) on home wifi. Speed tests are fast (688|40) but social media, Facebook and Instagram are slow. Appear to be affecting all devices co
Wi-Fi 6EBandwidth Control/QoSSocial Media
By Airjarvis · Latest post 2023-10-18 16:51:47 by Riley_S
1Helpful
153Views
1Replies