Deco app cannot optimize

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco app cannot optimize

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco app cannot optimize
Deco app cannot optimize
2023-06-29 01:42:04
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have the deco app installed on my iphone and my ipad. I've been having internet connection issues lately and every time over the last couple of months that I've tried to optimize (because I've been told the network was congested), the app starts the optimization process but throws a dialog box up on screen saying "something went wrong" and my only option is to touch the "X" and exit out. The process seems to keep going because I see the "busy circle" continuing to spin on both the 5 & 2.6 GHz network indicators on the app but it never finishes the optimization. 

It's happened at least 3 times on both apps so it's not the app itself that's causing the problem or it would only happen on one of the devices. 

Suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco app cannot optimize
2023-06-30 06:06:52

@scottqmarcus.54 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Could you please help me submit the Deco APP log here:

How to submit Deco APP log

After that, a new firmware 1.7.1 has been released for Deco M5 and you could check on the Deco APP whether you are able to update to the latest 1.7.1 firmware.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 630

Replies: 1

Related Articles