Cannot Connect wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot Connect wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cannot Connect wifi
Cannot Connect wifi
2023-08-26 19:53:29 - last edited 2023-08-27 17:42:21
Tags: #wifi connection
Model: Archer AX55 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230522 rel.10743(5553)

Greetings,

My Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo and my Kindle was able to connect to my Lan via wifi. a few days ago, I can no longer connect with either one of these devices. No FW updates for either device.

When itry to connect, i see a messge "disabled" on my  Dune  and the Kindle just from "save" to "connecting" but never does. I tried a connect setting up a "guest" account on hte router, but it also ends up with the same result.

I tried a tethered hot spot on my phone and  I was able to connect on my Dune. How can I fix this on the Archer router? I tried a reset on the router, but no joy. HELP please.

BTW, every other device connected to my router via wifi or wired have not problems. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Cannot Connect wifi
2023-08-26 23:46:30 - last edited 2023-08-27 17:42:21

@vmb 

If you have the option, try forget/delete the wifi network on your device and then re- set it up.

Options
2023-08-27 17:42:03

@ArcherC8 

Dear Sir,

did that many times. there must be some hidden menu for this issue? both My Dune and Kindle say thay cannot not fine the SSID. Very strange, never have I ran into this before.

Options
2023-08-27 23:34:03

@vmb 

that is strange.

I would try using a different wifi channel as it is possible the devices do not work on those channels. 

Options
2023-08-28 14:55:09

tried that, no go, still can't find the SSID. just for giggles, I took down the  AX55 and put my Nighthawk router back up and guess what, both my Dune and my Kindle found the Nighthawk.

Thare must be some bug in hte Archer router or some hidden menu where drvices are block (for whatever reason) were you can block them. I spen almost 1 week trying to make the Archer work. Very bizzare

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 4

Tags

wifi connection
Related Articles