DHCP is not healthy

DHCP is not healthy

DHCP is not healthy
DHCP is not healthy
2023-09-24 16:32:32
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an AX3000 router. I use the app "Fing" to keep an eye on everything that connects to the router. I also have an IP modem that the router connects to. So, here is my issue, the "Fing" app keeps giving me warnings that say: "Connectivity warning in (my router name): DHCP is not healthy."

I'm sure there is a setting, either in the router, or on my computer. I am using Windows 11 Professional.

Can anyone tell me what to do here? I can provide plenty of screenshots if that will help.

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:DHCP is not healthy
2023-09-26 16:14:50

@Leon276 

Not sure what the message means. May want to review the Fing site and forum. You would think they would document the messages. 

Are having any internet problems?

Looking at the app description, my question would be why does it need access to contacts and other data information?

If you are not having any issues, I would recommend getting rid of the app.

Options
Re:DHCP is not healthy
2024-02-20 21:46:58

@Leon276 

Hi Iam having the same issue with my TPLINK ARCHER c9 (DDWRT) (AP, 5G wifi only) piggybacked off my Asus AX88U (MERLIN) 

Every time i turn on laptop, thats the first message it tells me ? Have you figures it out ? 

The only 3 things i can concluded is:

1)  force you buy premuim

2) im using DFS wifi channel

Other than that. i do notice wifi speed drops thru out the day but figured its from 10 devices that put load on routers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 641

Replies: 2

Related Articles