Ethernet Unmanaged Switch causing issues when Deco reboots

Ethernet Unmanaged Switch causing issues when Deco reboots

12 Reply
Re:Ethernet Unmanaged Switch causing issues when Deco reboots
2024-05-17 21:06:13

@Espress0-0 what was the issue?  I'm having random drops/disconnects no matter what switch I use.  Just started happening recently, even though I've used a switch for almost a year with these decos..

Options
Re:Ethernet Unmanaged Switch causing issues when Deco reboots
2024-05-17 21:15:57

@CSamsel11 It was a bunch of issues, for some reasons every time I plug in a device to one of the Ethernet ports on any node, it causes the network dropping on/off so I stopped plugging into them. The other thing was I had another switch (that I didn't plug any Deco node into) was another brand rather than TPlink, so, again have to use all TPlink switches for all devices, 3rd thing is when assigning static DHCP IP addresses, always causes my network to drop shortly so that behavior kinda becomes expected on my end now. Last thing, unstable network could be due to a recent fw update too, mind you, my whole internet recently got killed right after updating to latest fw, found the culprit (QoS) that was fixed in the latest update (after I raised the issues to the engineer support team, not a nice experience with TPlink CS but the engineer support team was fast, thanks again if anyone see this).

Options
Related Articles