AXE16000 Client List and Mesh Devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-29 17:43:30
Model: Archer AXE300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20230525 rel.2592(5553)

I have an Archer AXE300 along with several mesh devices. On the router's client list, it shows all clients, even those connected to one of the repeaters/mesh devices.

In the screenshot below, two of the cameras are connected to a mesh device, not the router, yet this list would make it appear that they have a very weak signal. While this is true for the router, they actually have a much strong signal to the repeater. 

Would it be possible for this list to include to which mesh device the cameras are connected and the signal strength for that connection?

0bbfccfc6a364546b7063e9c80997f0d

Options
1 Reply
Re:AXE16000 Client List and Mesh Devices
2023-10-30 21:40:38

@4nthony,

I can see how this would be useful, and I will see what I can do about forwarding the request. I imagine that this may have additional obstacles since the mesh options are constantly changing due to the introduction of EasyMesh.

My concern would be a way for them to identify and display this type of information accurately. With so many different devices available, it may be difficult to find a way to distinguish between the nodes accurately. 

I would also add a request for the filter options on that screen to offer an option to filter by which mesh node they are currently connecting through

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 227

Replies: 1

Related Articles