extender not working (AC750)

2023-11-22 00:32:46

hello, 

so i've had my extender for a while and haven't had too many issues aside from it occasionally not wanting to work. today, it stopped working for the first time in a while so i went into the app to try and fix it. i did something that messed it up, i disabled the 2.4 one and left only the 5g one thinking that maybe it could be that but once it tried to connect to the 5g it said it couldn't connect and then the app froze so i couldn't fix it. now there's no extender network showing up on any devices and the app doesn't recognize the extender, even when i tried to set it up again. any tips would be greatly appreciated 

Options
3 Reply
Re:extender not working (AC750)
2023-11-22 05:57:23

@graylee 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Is the AC750 RE200?

During reset, did you hold the reset pinhole at the bottom till all the lights turned on and then off?

After reset, are you able to detect any open Wi-Fi like TP-Link_Extender?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2023-12-04 13:23:08
YEA!! I can see my extender. But I'm getting no internet available. Working on it
Options
2023-12-12 20:57:18

graylee wrote

hello, 

so i've had my extender for a while and haven't had too many issues aside from it occasionally not wanting to work. today, it stopped working for the first time in a while so i went into the app to try and fix it. i did something that messed it up, i disabled the 2.4 one and left only the 5g one thinking that maybe it could be that but once it tried to connect to the 5g it said it couldn't connect and then the app froze so i couldn't fix it. now there's no extender network showing up on any devices and the app doesn't recognize the extender, even when i tried to set it up again. any tips would be greatly appreciated 

@graylee 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 3

Related Articles