Could not connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-05 02:32:07
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have had the Deco 5 connected and running for about a week.  Now Bluetooth is not connected and the internet.  I have  Blue light blinking on all units and my Deco network show on the listing.  I have tried to reinstall at least 4 times.  Everything looks good, however my phone TP-Link has a connection, but it is running off ATT

Options
1 Reply
Re:Could not connect to internet
2023-12-05 21:26:07

@2BRicardou,

If your network was running fine for a week, I have a feeling that the device provided by your ISP is a Gateway (Modem + Router Combo). If your ISP device is broadcasting a wireless network, you may need to configure either 'Bridge Mode' or 'IP Passthrough" - Otherwise the Decos operation mode needs to be changed to AP Mode after they are set up.

The Blue Blinking Lights on your Decos mean that they are ready for setup and not yet ready to provide an internet connection - likely a result from one of your resets. From within the Deco App, you should either be able to reconfigure your network by going through the initial setup process.

You may also consider deleting the network from your Deco app before trying to configure the network again.

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options