Archer AX20 unable to connect to internet

2023-12-28 08:44:54
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: -

Hi, I just purchased the archer AX20 hoping to build on the RE605X to create a mesh unit. However, after following the instructions I noted that the internet light is not yellow/green but orange/red and am unable to access the internet. I tried this via the app and the browser but to no avail. So I thought  I may have done something wrong and screwed the internet up but upon hooking up the current Digi router everything works fine. So I tried hooking up the AX20 again but the same issue (orange/red internet light) appears.

Any suggestions / advise?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer AX20 unable to connect to internet
2023-12-28 20:46:07

@dvoo 

It sounds like you need to copy the current Digi router Internet connection settings to your new Archer AX20 Internet connection settings and then test the internet connectivity.

Some ISPs have a MAC address protection so you can copy the current Digi router Internet port MAC address to your new AX20 Internet port as well - details.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Archer AX20 unable to connect to internet
2023-12-28 23:15:53

@dvoo 

Are you unpluging the modem when you switch to the AX20 per instructions? I suspect you are not getting an IP. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 189

Replies: 2

Related Articles