Paired wf-1000xm4 with tp-link Bluetooth on 2 PCs, but can't reconnect on the first. Suggestions?

Paired wf-1000xm4 with tp-link Bluetooth on 2 PCs, but can't reconnect on the first. Suggestions?

2024-01-06 08:52:57
Model: UB500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I use the wf-1000xm4 headphones and recently purchased two tp-link Bluetooth 5.0 Nano USB Adapters. I plugged them into two different computers and successfully paired them with each other. However, when I returned to the first computer, I am unable to reconnect the headphones to the first computer.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Paired wf-1000xm4 with tp-link Bluetooth on 2 PCs, but can't reconnect on the first. Suggestions?
2024-01-25 00:50:16

@IcyCake 

" For total convenience, WH-1000XM4 headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connect to the right one automatically. You'll also be able to quickly, smoothly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at the touch of a button. "

to ne able to use that feature this

" Requires download of Sony | Headphones Connect app for iPhone from the App Store or for Android from Google Play. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Subject to app terms and conditions "

This is from Sony website - <https>://electronics.sony.com/audio/headphones/headband/p/wh1000xm4-b (Features section)

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options