Is it possible to use Tether app to monitor 2 Archer AX55 at 2 locations on one phone?

Is it possible to use Tether app to monitor 2 Archer AX55 at 2 locations on one phone?

2024-01-10 18:36:08
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The first one is used at a radio station and is already setup and working great.  The 2nd was just received, still in box will be used at my home.

I don't want to mess up the one at the radio station, that is why I'm asking before I setup the new one for my home.

Hoping for answers on this question.

Also, is there a support telephone number to call in the USA in case I will still need help setting up the second router?

Thanks in advance,  from neOhJoe

Options
2 Reply
Re:Is it possible to use Tether app to monitor 2 Archer AX55 at 2 locations on one phone?
2024-01-10 19:59:31

@neOhJoe 

Yes, as long as both Archer AX55 units are bound to your TP-Link ID. You can conveniently monitor and manage numerous TP-Link products in Tether, as long as they are compatible with Tether, bound to your TP-Link ID, and connected to the Internet. Each device will appear as a separate entry in Tether.

Options
Re:Is it possible to use Tether app to monitor 2 Archer AX55 at 2 locations on one phone?
2024-01-11 00:13:33

@Ryan Thank You for the quick response!  Now I don't have to worry and will setup my home router. (I bought this to save about $13. a month from my ISP.)

Maybe this forum is better than if I would have somehow gotten hold of TP-Link support directly.

Options