Is any progress being made towards resolving any of the operational issues plaguing Deco?

Is any progress being made towards resolving any of the operational issues plaguing Deco?

2024-02-04 17:21:33 - last edited 2024-02-04 17:23:55
Model: Deco BE16000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

It's been about a month since someone asked.

I'm trying really hard not to rant here, I'm just struggling to understand how seemingly nothing has been done to resolve or even offer temporary remediation to the issues that have plagued Deco since day 1.

I understand why the logs have to be sanitized, but not to the point of offering zero insight beyond:

1) When network disconnected

2) The amount of time it floundered until it was able to reestablish a connection

3) When network reestablished a connection 

What is anyone supposed to do with that?

Support made it clear in October that this was beyond their scope. I understand that. 

But at least lie to me and say development is actively working on solutions. 

Anything?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is any progress being made towards resolving any of the operational issues plaguing Deco?
2024-02-05 07:58:58

@300BLK 

Hi! It's great to see you again.
 I'm sorry, but I'm not competent enough to assist you with the system logs.
if you'd like to obtain more specific information, we would highly appreciate it if you could send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com.
You could attach a copy of the log file and highlighted the "anomalies" logs. We could invite a senior engineer who can help us interpret the logs and provide the necessary guidance.

In the meantime, have you experienced any performance issues on the Deco BE16000 so far?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 121

Replies: 1

Related Articles