Need to know how to enable ICMP requests from tunnel broker service to Archer AX1800 Home router

Need to know how to enable ICMP requests from tunnel broker service to Archer AX1800 Home router

2024-02-20 20:23:53 - last edited 2024-02-22 20:53:55
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.4 Build 20230219

hello i need to know how do i enable ICMP requests on my router because i signed up for a temporary tunnel service and the tunnel broker service is netassist and i dont have the option to do manual 6to4 tunnel so i have to rely on using static ip on IPv4 and it connects but only IPv6 and i asked microsoft copilot and they said i need to enable ICMP requests but i dont have the option to do that in my firewall settings so please anyone and if anyone of y'all would please point me on to the right direction on how to setup my tunnel service because i feel like im not doing it right and please tp link add a option to where we can put a manual tunnel service into our routers so that we people can use 6to4 tunnels and not rely on static ip and then enabling 6to4 and then not be able to browse into the internet on ipv4 

edit: im now with hurricane electric because of issues with not getting a response from net assists servers but i forgot to mention my network setup so here i have my tp link AX1800 and i have no choice but to put it behind a router and y'all know what happens when you put a router behind another router you get double nat so im trying to set a tunnel broker service on that tp link and if anyone here needs to know what router i have my tp link connected to it is a eero pro that has direct public internet access so im trying to set my tunnel broker service in my tp link and before you ask no i cant set it tp AP mode as it would break the entire point of it and i cant set manual ipv6 settings because once you disconnect the eero it takes an hour to connect back and oh what if you connect the tp link directly into the modem no because like i said it takes a whole hour to connect back so what can i do to set my tunnel service idk someone here please help me 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 146

Replies: 0

Related Articles