iPhone Mobile Hotspot Signal Not Detected by USB Adapter

2024-04-29 10:34:00 - last edited 2024-04-29 10:35:37
Model: Archer T2UB Nano  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: AC600 Nano Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 USB Adapter Archer T2UB Nano

I have encountered a problem I cannot connect to the hotspot on my phone I'm using a wired internet connection I've tried restarting it and sometimes it works but the next day it cannot connect I've also tried to repair or reinstall it but nothing seems to work What can I do?"

Options
2 Reply
Re:iPhone Mobile Hotspot Signal Not Detected by USB Adapter
2024-05-02 14:53:24

@PEEPO 

This could be due to a 5GHz wireless channels that are not supported on the TP-Link USB wireless adapter.

You can change the hotspot wireless band by:

Switch to 2.4 GHz on iPhone

Step 1: Open Settings and tap personal hotspot.

Step 2: Toggle on Maximize compatibility.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:iPhone Mobile Hotspot Signal Not Detected by USB Adapter
Monday

If you’re having trouble finding the Personal Hotspot option on your iPhone, it can be really frustrating, especially if you’re trying to share your internet connection in a pinch. But don’t worry, there are a few things you can try to bring that option back and get your hotspot working.

First off, let’s make sure that your carrier plan actually supports Personal Hotspot. Not all data plans include this feature, so you might want to double-check with your carrier. If your plan does support it, and you’re still not seeing the option, then it’s likely something on your iPhone that needs adjusting.

Start by going to Settings, then Cellular (or Mobile Data, depending on your region). Scroll down to make sure that "Personal Hotspot" is listed under your data options. If you see it there, but it’s not working, try toggling Cellular Data off and back on again. Sometimes a quick reset like this can help the option reappear.

If you don’t see Personal Hotspot in your Cellular settings, it might be hidden in the main settings menu. Go to Settings, and if it’s available, you should see Personal Hotspot listed directly beneath the Cellular option. If it’s not there, try resetting your network settings. This won’t delete any of your data, but it will reset Wi-Fi passwords, VPN settings, and any custom network configurations, so keep that in mind. To do this, go to Settings, then General, scroll down to Reset, and tap on Reset Network Settings.

Options