Amazon app images not loading on IPhone 15 pro Max

2024-05-11 17:40:43
Model: Deco BE95  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.18 Build 20240410 Rel. 46175

Hi,

I have a new TP-Link Quad-Band WiFi 7 BE33000 Whole Home Mesh System (Deco BE95)

I have been having issues loading Amazon images on the iPhone app. The page will continue to load, and when the images do pop in, they are pixelated and never fully complete loading.  This just started with this new system. Apple Maps also has issues loading the radar images. It will not fully load the radar map only parts of it. I am using an iPhone 15 Pro Max. (Latest model)

I checked the forum and saw one option to change the DNS to 8.8.8.8.  

This does not seem to fix the issue.  All other apps and speeds are fantastic but if I can't figure this out, I may not be able to keep the system.  Weird bug. 

i've also tried restarting my router, making sure the Deco devices from where as up-to-date and deleting the iPhone Amazon app.

Thanks so much for any tips in advance. 

best,

evan

Options
5 Reply
Re:Amazon app images not loading on IPhone 15 pro Max
2024-05-15 21:29:56

Hi @Brighams,

Thanks for joining our community.

It sounds like you've already taken some helpful troubleshooting steps by changing the DNS and reinstalling the Amazon app. 

Is your phone connected to a VPN? If so, please disable it temporarily to see if this resolves the issue.

Do symptoms immediately resolve if you switch over to mobile data?

Have you enabled any Parental Controls for Online Shopping in the Deco app? If so, you may try temporarily disabling them and seeing if the symptom persists.

Options
2024-05-15 21:37:11

@Ryan 

Thanks so much for the reply,

No VPN enabled. No parental controls. Device is stock out of the box other then changing the DNS to try to fix the issue.

Yes, as soon as I return the cellular Amazon app images and Apple maps radar image load properly. Almost instantly. 

Thanks so much again for your help and trying to troubleshoot this issue. 

best,

Evan

Options
2024-05-24 02:24:30

@Ryan 

I am returning this system. It has not worked properly since I purchased it and I can't get anyone on the phone from TP Link. Horrible customer support. For such an expensive product.  

Options
2024-07-15 11:31:29

There can be a few reasons why apps aren't opening on your iPhone. Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:-

1. Close and Reopen the App:- Sometimes a simple app closure can resolve minor glitches. Swipe up on the app preview at the bottom of your screen to close it, and then relaunch it from your home screen.

2. Restart Your iPhone:-  A restart can often clear temporary glitches.  Hold the side button (or the top button on older models) and either volume button until you see the "slide to power off" prompt. Slide the phone off, then wait a few seconds before turning it back on.

3. Reinstall Problematic App(s):- If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the app. Find the app on your home screen, tap and hold the icon until it jiggles. Then, tap the "X" in the corner and choose "Delete App" (or "Delete App" directly if your iOS version allows). Go to the App Store and reinstall the app.

Options
2024-07-29 07:54:26 - last edited 2024-07-29 07:55:20

@Brighams Before, I also encountered this error occasionally and when I updated the version and downloaded the applications Modilimitado they actually stopped having problems.

Options