FTP Issue

FTP Issue

FTP Issue
FTP Issue
2024-06-12 18:52:58
Model: Deco BE65  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

For some reason it won't let me enter BE63 for my model, but that is what I have, along with 2 X75's.  They've all had multiple updates since the issue began.

Initially I thought it was comcast throttling my outside FTP connections that I let clients use to load files to a hard drive over my gig line, but I decided to dig deeper the other day and busted out my nearly 10 year old router and went from the modem to the router to the PC and the FTP used my full bandwidth and worked as it should.  So I no know the reason I was getting such terrible FTP performance is the mesh system.   It would use about 10% of my rated bandwidth and only allow clients to upload 3 files at a time.  Does anyone have any troubleshooting suggestions to, at least, get the speed up to what's coming in the house?  I did use the USB3 port with a drive capable of nearly 1 GB/s...I have used a hard drive on my system as well though, So i'm certain it's not the USB drive or port.  and like I stated, taking the deco out of the equation and going modem thru old router works perfect.  I've used 3 different FTP server softwares tried usb and not usb, tried setting it up through the deco and not...and the deco network always slows my FTP from around 100 + MB/s to around 20

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 0

Related Articles