Larger files not transfering to NAS USB connected HD. Overwrite loop

2024-07-22 19:36:52 - last edited 2024-07-22 19:38:09
Model: Archer AX10000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.6 Build 20230907 rel.65510(5553)

Hi!

UP until a few days ago I was able to download movie files (300MB to 30GB) on my PC and then wirelessly write them to a 5TB hard drive USB attatched to the AX10000 at the other end of the house... Done this hudred times. No problems

Now I can read/write to the hard drive BUT...

The transfer rate reported on filezilla is 250MB/S (20 GB files are transfering under a minute!) and only SOME of the movie is being written. Filezilla will then state the file exists and if I want to overwrite it. I click "yes" the cycle repeats. I click no a 20GB file is listed as only a few hundred MB and only a small part of the movie was ever transmitted

I thought maybe it was the hard drive itself so I swapped it out with a 2TB drive... same issue.

Tried different program to send the files to the NAS. same issue. I can watch the old movies on there ok, no issues there. Its just writting new one.

Help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Larger files not transfering to NAS USB connected HD. Overwrite loop
2024-07-22 19:42:42

BTW..

I rebooted everything. I unplugged/plugged it in again. Problem is on my Windows PC and I belive persists when I try to use my android phone to copy/paste a file.

Running latest firmware of router

Options