My TX20U gets random ping/latency spikes during games and in call (discord and etc.) or both

My TX20U gets random ping/latency spikes during games and in call (discord and etc.) or both

2 weeks ago
Model: Archer TX20UH  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Please Don't read the model on the thing, but read the model that's on the subject (it doesn't have the model TX20U available in the selection) The reason why I sent this, is because my TX20U has some issues that bother me a lot. Ever since I bought my TP-Link TX20U, I've had internet issues, which annoys me very much when I am playing a game (intense games that every MS counts) and being on a call with my friends. I've got random Ping Spikes for a couple of seconds, which sometimes occurs quite often. I've tried to reinstall the driver that has been on the device and the tp-link website (Download for Archer TX20U | TP-Link ประเทศไทย) the device is a TP-Link TX20U V1 (US) is the device faulty or is it the driver?

When I touch the USB Wi-Fi adapter, it feels hot, it feels like it's above 40 deg. Celsius Which is above the operating temperature. (see from the image) or click here for the datasheet (Archer TX20U 1.0_Datasheet_V1.pdf (tp-link.com))a3ba07fdd8ba4be68663494ac82403d3

is it possible for you to repair it (I've opened it up to see if there is anything wrong but I didn't do anything to it, everything is like how it came) The router that I connect with is TP-Link Archer C6 V4 (US)

please tell me what I can do to fix this issue.

Thank You.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 76

Replies: 0

Related Articles